Apple Add Identifiers to an Account
- 2.Select Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
- 3.In the side menu, select Identifiers.
- 4.Click the Identifiers Add (+) button.
- 5.Go to shelfy.io > Version Manager.
- 6.Copy the bundle ID string.
- 7.In Apple Developer, select the App IDs option, and click Continue.
- 8.When prompted to select a type, select App, and click Continue.
- 9.Enter a name for the app ID under Description. This name is for your own use to identify the app ID.
- 10.Select the Bundle ID Explicit option, and paste the bundle ID string into the field.
- 11.Click Continue.
- 12.Select the following options:
- 1.Access WiFi Information
- 2.Push Notifications
- 3.Sign In with Apple
- 13.Click Continue.
- 14.Click Register. After the registration process has been completed, the app appears in the list of Identifiers.
- 2.Click the Apps Add (+) button, and select New App.
- 1.Select new app
- 1.Complete the New App form:
- Platform: Select the iOS platform option
- Name: Enter the name of your app
- Primary Language: Select English US only or Hebrew
- Bundle ID: Select the bundleID you previously created perviously
- SKU: Use any unique string you want
- User Access: Select the Full Access option. The form is loaded and the app appears under iOS App.
In some cases you will be requested to enter your company name - Make sure to enter the company name with it's proper legal identifier name
Last modified 5mo ago